Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stupid Network

.

Our network connection isn't getting any better. If anything, it's getting worse, and we won't be able to get any support until Monday at the earliest. The Blog Party roundup and match-ups for Blogging By Mail will be delayed until at least Monday night.

Stupid, stupid network...

4 Thoughts for food:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Hope you can get your network stuff figured out soon Stephanie!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started having trouble with our cable connection last week - on, off, slow, gone. Mine seems to have trouble changing seasons (temperatures). I know when I get back from Seattle I'll have to have it worked on. Stupid is right - it just needs to work.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

It's almost embarrassing, how reliant on the 'Net I've become...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna; turns out, it was the cable. It was too small/thin/something. It need a thicker copper something-or-other, but it's all better now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker