Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

'Flick' Away the Dirt, and Win!

.

Ever since I first saw Swiffer products advertised, I was hooked.

See, I hate cleaning my house. I hate it. Hate, hate, hate. Hate housework, with a passion.

And yet? I'm a housemommy! So, I'm kind of stuck.

I suppose it comes from being the person charged with cleaning the family home when I was in school...my mom felt it was my 'payment' for being allowed to live there, and be fed and clothed. Oh, no...I'm not at all bitter.

Then, over the next few years, I had summer jobs working at two different hotels; one, a resort in New York state, and another, a place in my hometown.

Cleaning up after total strangers? Not fun! Businessmen, apparently out from under the watchful eyes of their wives, no longer felt it necessary to 'aim' while in the bathroom...!

So, in my eyes, any product that claims to cut back on the actual 'work' part of housework is worth a look.

Of the ones I've tried, Swiffer has been the clear winner. I clean the many wood surfaces in my enormous house with the dusters, and both wet and dry Swiffer floor cleaners are stocked under the sink.

The one product I'd yet to try, though, was the CarpetFlick.

But with the holiday season in full swing, it couldn't be a better time to test it.

Better yet, Swiffer has given us all a really good reason to try their CarpetFlick...clean your house, and win!

There is nothing that interrupts dinner or a holiday gathering quite like the sound and hassle of a vacuum. Therefore, “Flicking” away carpet messes means that there is no need for a heavy vacuum, long cords, or a hassle.

In lieu of the holiday season, Swiffer is conducting a pre-holiday national sweepstakes featuring the CarpetFlick as the MUST-HAVE cleaning tool for the holidays.

Here’s how it works:

Consumers will be able to visit Swiffer Holidays beginning November 15 through November 30 and submit photos of their interior holiday decorated home. During this time, one photo will be chosen each week and posted as “favorite home of the week”

In addition, participants will be chosen via random sweepstakes selections and will win the following:

1. Grand Prize Winner: $3,500 toward a home makeover
2. 25 First Prize Winners: A Swiffer WetJet
3. 6 Weekly Winners: A year’s supply of Swiffer Products


It's that easy! Clean your home with ease, and win...with Swiffer!

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker