Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Four Days After Two-Days-After

.

We didn't 'do' Thanksgiving this year, we brought back our Two-Days-After-Thanksgiving Dinner. Lots of food, with a theme.

I'm having photo issues, but here's a look at what we served. Words and photo edits to come later.




Red Curry Shrimp




Ginger Chicken


Sherried Black Bean Soup


Callaloo




Mashed Plantains




Truffles


Dulce de Leche-filled Cinnamon Cake


Lime Coconut Macaroons

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger ByTheBay said...

Wow, that's incredible! I especially love how the truffles look on that stripey platter.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks!

Our theme was Caribbean food, and I thought the platter's colors were perfect.

Plus, it made lining them up so much easier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker