Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Photo Not Available

.

There should be a drool-inducing photo of a fabulous Guacamole Salad here, but I continue to fight with Blogger.

This is the main reason I've not posted in some time: I simply cannot get the photos uploaded. I fight and fight, and nothing works.

I'm doing my best to get things up, but my patience has been sorely tested...

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Elle said...

I'm sure it was a great photo. Blogger can be a pain. I used to have trouble posting the photos. Now I make sure that they are no larger than 72 dpi resolutiion and I try to keep them about 176 KB in size or smaller. Don't know if that will help.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Elle, and thanks!

Oh, brother. I've tried just about everything.

Ever since blogger upgraded my blog (whether I wanted to, or not), I cannot get photos to work.

Doesn't matter the size, method...it's miserable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker