Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Shopping=Photo Ops

.



While shopping at our Super Target a few weeks ago, Matt pointed out these boxes of frozen baby foods.

The 'baby dhal' got me, so out came the camera.




While heading back to the car, cart weighed down by many purchases (damn you, Target, for having so many nice things!), I couldn't escape the beauty and redness of the trees dotting the lot.




I'm not sure if they 'paved paradise' to put up this parking lot, but it's nice to see a little nature among the concrete.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker