Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blog Party#35: Chocolate

.



Happy June, everyone!

It's a new month, and that means a new Blog Party theme. Last month's Buffy Bash was absolutely fabulous, but it was a theme some BP'ers weren't entirely familiar, or even comfortable, with. So for our Thirty-Fifth party, I've decided to go easy on you.

For this month's party, your favorite virtual cocktail party is all about CHOCOLATE!

Oh, yeah.

Bite-sized nibbles, flavored with chocolate. Your drinks? Sure, if you want to! So long as there's an appetizer & a 'cocktail', and the use of chocolate, we're all good.

But your options are truly limitless: milk, semi, dark, and white. Solids, sauces, powders, nibs. Sweet or savory! It's entirely up to you.



New to Blog Party? Or have you rather miserably been away from us for a while? Then visit the official Blog Party page for all the wheres and whys.

To RSVP to June's Chocolate Party, get your entries to me no later than Thursday, 19 June. Links left here in the comments or mailed directly to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com are equally acceptable. We party that Saturday, 21 June.

So, start playing with chocolate, and I hope to see you there!!





Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger NKP said...

Hubby has already put in a request for a chocolatini. He approves of this month's challenge. Now what to do for apps....

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya...how very cool!!! Love it when the SO gets on board. I'll see you there!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Avory said...

Stephanie, I've got two separate posts this time around. Couldn't do all this chocolate in one day ;-)

Whisky peanut fudge here: http://shortcut-to-mushrooms.blogspot.com/2008/06/fudge-for-what-ails-you.html

Cherry Garcia Cocktail here: http://shortcut-to-mushrooms.blogspot.com/2008/06/everything-tastes-better-with-ben.html

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Shoot, I just found out about your event. I check IsMyBlogBurning but I must have missed this one!

Darn it and I've got something chocolate too, just haven't posted it yet.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Judith...I've got them!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Michelle...I stopped trying to get Blog Party listed on IMBB? because it was just too difficult getting through to anyone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker