Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Adoptees

.



When out of town friends come for a visit, we some how find ourselves taking them to a wonderful used book store in town.

We do it for them, of course. It's all about them...

And yet? Matt & I come home with an almost-too heavy to carry box of books of our own. Here's the recent additions to the family (missing from picture: Crisis on Infinite Earths).





Today is the last day to get those RSVP's in for this month's Blog Party, and this time around, we're all about Buffy the Vampire Slayer! The whole party devoted to everyone's favorite Slayer, with appetizers and drinks based on, or taken from, the show. It would be fatal to miss it...





Tagged with: + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In general my fiance and I stay away from bookstores of any kind for just this reason. There are a couple books after checking them out from the library we decide we have to have but not to often. However one of our friends specifically asked for a cookbook for her birthday which meant a trip to the bookstore and somehow two books for us managed to make their way into our arms... oh well.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Which is exactly why we only go there when we have company!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker