Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, April 25, 2008

.



Just a day or so left to get your Retro Recipe Challenge entries to me! (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com)

Find & make a recipe from a year before your Mother was born, and get them to me by Saturday night!

Looking forward to all your 'old' goodies!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

Hi Stephanie, I have finally made my entry for this challenge, and my post can be found here:

http://kitchenlaw.blogspot.com/2008/04/exeter-stew-retro-recipe-challenge-11.html

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Fantastic! I'll have the round up posted in a few days...

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sophie said...

This is very cool, I like the retro recipe challenge! How often does it happen? I'd really like to do it the next time around, especially since I have a growing collection of vintage cookbooks!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Sophie!

It is a neat event, which is why I was so happy to host this time.

It's been kind of sporadic lately; the last one before this was back in November!

Hopefully, Laura Rebecca's lined up some more hosts. Or I'd be happy to take on another round!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker