Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Signs of an Early Summer

.



It's not actually summer yet, and thankfully the humidity hasn't taken over here in the South.

But it's been warm. Warm enough to bring out Alex's Snoopy Sno Cone machine!

Several nights a week, we turn the handle and transform ordinary ice cubes into frosty treats.

But this is our house, so no instant drink packages for flavor here. No, here? We top them with Torani syrups! So far, the chocolate & mint are a big favorite, although the pomegranate & watermelon combo are running a close second...





This month, Blog Party is having a Buffy Bash! The whole party devoted to everyone's favorite Slayer, with appetizers and drinks based on, or taken from, the show. So put on some season 3 DVD's and get those entries in before Thursday, the 15th. Hope to see you there!





Tagged with: +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my.... I had that exact machine, which I bought with birthday money when I turned 11, oh forever ago! What memories!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jenny...I dearly wanted one as a kid, myself. All I got, though, was the electric toothbrush! Not nearly so fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker