Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

.



To all my friends, whatever you celebrate this day (or not), wishing you all the happiness you deserve, more love than you think you need, good health, visits with those who care about you, endless supplies of chocolate, and success in the kitchen.



While you're waiting for all that to arrive, why not help yourself to a cookie?

4 Thoughts for food:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger NKP said...

Happy holidays to you! I am straining to see what Santa brought in the picture. I see a Cuisinart Immersion Blender - great toy!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger breadchick said...

Stephanie,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a safe and sound 2009.

Here's to hopefully getting together this year ;-)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Natashya! And back at you.


Someone thought I was a good girl this year.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You, too breadchick!

Oh, we have to meet up. It's be against some law somewhere if we didn't!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker