Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Chinese Chicken Salad

.



Nice salad. Romaine, carrot & green onions, topped with (in our case) fried strips of wonton, drizzled with a dressing of peanut butter, brown sugar, sriracha, ginger, rice wine vinegar & sesame oil, over which cooked chicken is tossed.

Fresh, crunchy...and inhaled by the seven year old. (using faux 'chicken', of course.)

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Debbie Bello said...

This looks really good, I know my five year old would love it too. He is a noodle maniac..LOL:)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger thepassionatecook said...

faux or not, that looks lovely to me... super tasty and super quick to make, what more can i ask for?

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Gauri Gharpure said...

Hey Stephanie, How have you been?
This salad looks wonderful indeed...

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Debbie!! And who doesn't like noodles?!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Johanna!! Thank you...& congrats on six years of food blogging!

Actually, that was Matt's dish; he's still a carnivore.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hello GG!

I've been well, if a bit absent from the food-blogging scene How about you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker