Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

IT'S BACK!! Blogging by Mail: Handle with Care

.




Tap, tap...is this thing on?

Ehem.

Hello. You know me as The Happy Sorceress & I'm a lapsed-food blogger.

Once upon a time, I posted here (almost) daily. Things happened. I stopped.

I do miss it. And my fellow food geeks.

So after a prolonged absence, I'm bringing back everyone's favorite package swap, Blogging by Mail.

If you're new to BBM, it can be broken down like this: you sign up by sending me your answers to a simple form you'll find below. I match people up (no, it's not an A to B, B to A swap) as best I can, send you the information of the person you're sending to...& you mail off a box of goodies to them.

Due to the crazy number of entrants the last few rounds, I'm limiting the sign-up period to one week.

Now, for the details, fine print, etc.

1. To participate, you must be a blogger. Sorry, that's kind of in the name.

2. Be signing up, you're making a commitment. You're promising to send a package to another person. If you're too busy or generally absentminded, this may not be the event for you. I always shoot for 100% completion. So make sure you can do this.

3. Keep in touch! Once you've sent and/or received your package, please let me know so I can update the BBM page. I'll be as prompt as possible with my replies.

Now, for the 'good' stuff:

This round of Blogging by Mail is Handle with Care. Essentially, you're sending a care package with what you feel are 'must-haves'. That tea or coffee you can't live without. Favorite chocolate. Your 'desert island' book or CD.
It can be limited to food or expanded to other interests. And of course, if you have any questions just ask.

Here we go!

***Double, and even triple, check your information before sending it to me. A missed number in a postal code, a typo in your street address, could be the reason you're left package-less!***


Official Blogging by Mail Form



Your Full Name (first and last)


Your Blog's Name

Your Blog's URL


Your Email Address

Your 'Real' Address (be sure to include postal/country codes)

Are You Willing to Ship Internationally?

Any Strong Dislikes, Likes, Allergies, Etc


If You've Participated in Past Rounds, if Possible Please Remind Me Who You've Been Paired With (to & from), So I Can Do My Best Not to Repeat! (if you can remember...)

Add any other information you deem pertinent, of course
.


Sign-ups will be open today through 11:59 PM Sunday, 12 June.

Send your entry to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com & I'll reply once I have you all signed up.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Esme said...

I am so happy to hear that you have brought this back-

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Chef Barbie said...

yippee!!! i am so happy you and bbm are back!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

You know how much I love this event, so it pains me to sit this round out but it's a little tighter financially around here right now. I will look forward to seeing all the posts of those who are joining in and living vicariously through all of you. ;-)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Esme! I needed to find a period of time when there wasn't too much going on.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, CB!! Well, BBM is back. We'll see how things go for me...

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Deb, I completely understand but you will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker