Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 09, 2012

It's back! Blog Party#44: Sweet Tooth

.



I hope you were sitting down when you read that. Because shocking as it may be, Blog Party is (at least temporarily) back!

Blog Party, for the uninitiated, is (the original!) a virtual cocktail party. Where friends & not-yet friends create wonderful bite-sized goodies & drinks in accordance with a monthly theme.

Curious? Here's the round-ups of all previous parties.

It's fun & easy. You 'bring' (post) a drink & nibble (as many as you want, for those of us who are over-achievers)(I'm looking at you, Cath) (Also, guilty as charged.) & I provide the music & decorations.

It's a chance to flex your creative cooking/baking muscles & meet some new people. And maybe catch up with some old friends!

The theme this time is 'Sweet Tooth', perfect for the lead up to Valentine's Day. Make & post a small/appetizer/bite-sized sweet treat & cocktail/mocktail no later than Wednesday, 1 February & be sure to send the link to me (!) (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com). That Saturday, the 4th, I'll post the round-up with music & more to match.

Any question? You know how to find me.

(Awesome Blog Party banner courtesy of Mike Kevan)

Labels: , ,

10 Thoughts for food:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger kellypea said...

Okay, gotcha! I haven't done anything like this in forever :) Nothing like a match under my Hmmm to get me going!

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Sanjeeta kk said...

Got to know about the party on Twitter..will be joining with my sweet treat..excited to meet new friends :)
Cheers!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

You know I am in! Thinking.....Thinking...(rubbing my hands together...)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Haalo said...

Yaaaay...*rubs hands*...must think of something good

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kelly;

I'm happy to be the match!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sanjeeta;

Can't wait to see what you bring!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris;

I'll see you there!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Haalo;

I kept my promise!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Yikes! I have to get moving on this one. So glad you are bringing it back. ;-)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Deb!

Yeah, felt it was time. Can't guarantee how frequently it'll show up, but for now---it's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker