Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Weird Brain

.

 A couple of weeks ago, I woke up...with a recipe for a sandwich.


Fully formed.

I don't remember why dream me was making a sandwich. Only that I was.


So later that morning, I told Matt about it. 
And he wanted to try it.


It took a while before I got to it, because I'd already planned the menu for the week.


But at last, it happened.


The Dream Sandwich



Two slices of Texas toast. A slice of pepperjack, some smoked Mozzarella, then a layer Ruffles.

More cheeses. 


Secure with toothpicks because that monster is getting dunked in pakora batter!

Finally, fry until crunchy and golden.


And...it worked. As a template.

Very filling.  The chips stayed crisp!  But it needed more flavor. Alex suggested a smear of 'nduja. But the basic 'recipe' is sound.

Ridiculous? Yes.  Good? Also yes. 


Follow your dreams, eh?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker