Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Tom Petty Said it Best...

.

"The waiting is the hardest part"

Still waiting for the camera/computer issue to be worked out (stupid camera). I have a slew of pictures and posts, but have to wait until Matt goes back to work Tuesday (my grandmother has been in town visiting) to make things work properly.

To pass the time, head over to lovesicily and read the round-up from this month's Sugar High Friday...but do it early in the day; that's a lot of coffee!

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part





Just a few days left to send in your Blog Party entries: deadline is Thursday (18 August)!

Till then...

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Sorry you are having silly camera issues. I can't wait to see what you've been making! Hope you can get it to work soon!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...it's frustrating. The camera will take pictures, but refuses to talk to our computer at home. For some reason, it will work when Matt's hooked up to his work connection.

Of course, the camera's a piece of crap anyway...a new one would be most welcomed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker