Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

One More Week for Blog Party Entries!

.




Don't forget...you have until next Thursday to submit your Blog Party posts.

You can post your cocktail/appetizer recipes any time between now and the 18th; just send your links to me in an email (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com), or leave it in the comments.

I'll put everything together on the 20th, including some cool decorating ideas and groovy music.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Hi Stephanie - with the new job, I'm having trouble keeping up with everyday blogging, but I'd still like to enter this first edition. Would you be happy to accept the post I did a few weeks ago on the hot cheese & bacon puffs, which are PERFECT with cocktails and drinks? And with all that cheese and sugar, they're pretty good the next morning too....
http://esurientes.blogspot.com/2005/07/fantastic-hot-cheese-puffs.html

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Errrr - that'd be cheese and salt. Cheddar cheese and sugar - now that's enough to get me running straight to the toilet!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Niki, consider yourself entered!

I read that post...the puffs sounded very good...

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Nupur said...

Here is my trio of appetizers:
http://onehotstove.blogspot.com/2005/08/blog-party-tasty-trio.html
Thanks for hosting!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nupur...they all sound great! Thanks for taking part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker