Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

WDB#2...Donegal, Wicklow, and Jelly Bellies

.


Donegal


Wicklow

Two very dirty dogs, in desparate need of a bath, watching that Jelly Belly jelly bean I was holding while Matt snapped their pictures.

They're actually much better-looking than this...but they never pose well!

Check out all the pups over at Sweetnicks.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - I had to wave one of Joe's doggie biscuits behind the camera to get our dogs to even look interested! Great pics of the puppies!!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jeff!

I can get great shots of them when I don't need them, you know...just don't ask them to pose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker