Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Sausage and Black Bean Burritos

.



Recipe from Food & Wine...

Italian sausages (Boca sausages for me), cooked with smooshed black beans, adding shredded cheese, tomato, onion and lime juice.

Spread over a tortilla, top with cheese. Roll up and place in a baking dish; bake about fifteen minutes.

Tasty...the bean/sausage/cheese mixture is good, the tortillas were crispy, and the lime juice gave it just a bit of a 'bite'.

And pretty easy to make, too!



And don't forget---Blog Party #2, Tiki Party, is less than one week away! Be sure to get your info in by next Thursday, 22 September. You can leave a link in the comments, or email me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Yum, yum, yum! : )

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker