Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

WCB #14 How do you do?

.



It's Weekend Cat Blogger time; please stop by eatstuff to see all the other kitties!

Alex is so sweet and gentle with Macroom...and our kitty acts more like a dog than a cat; snuggling, curling up at my feet when I'm at the computer. I'm not complaining, of course. It's just so odd to find such an affectionate kitty-cat!

12 Thoughts for food:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Affectionate? Strange? NOOOO!
Cats are always affectionate! have you met Kiri? That is such a cute photo of Alex!

Macroom is beautiful! YOur kitty kat will grow up to be so nice! Just don't let Macroom ever play with your fingers....

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Aww, they look so cute together. I love affectionate kitties, they just seem to be begging for hugs and kisses.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Too cute!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I agree with Clare!!

This is such a cute photo - your camera came through this time!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Clare, it's been my experience that cats are either cuddly or not; and even when they are, they can turn into monsters without notice!

I've seen Kiri's photos...very cute. And quite tolerant, too, by the look of the outfits!

Thanks, and thanks.

Macroom doesn't play often; he just wants to snuggle...

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

boo...thanks!

Macroom really does!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Nic!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cathy.

Oh, the camera works fine until I take food pictures...I can snap as many of Alex, the dogs, the kitten, the house...even the garden...as I want. But point it in the direction of a souffle? Forget about it.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want a kitten! they are so sweet at that age and Alex looks absolutely adorable with him...

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Linda!

It was a hard sell; Matt is not a cat lover. But, he gave in and the cat adores him. And secretly...Matt likes the cat, too!

Alex is great with Macroom, which we're quite grateful for.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek, i must have missed your previous post regarding macroom. congrats on your new kitty. he's adorable. as you know i have a soft spot for them. gracie is rubbing up against my laptop as we speak.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Dexygus!

Yes, he's pretty new, although we after our visit to the vet today, we've learned he's not as 'new' as originally told; he's more likely in the 12-16 weeks range, as opposed to 8-10.

I know! You are definitely a kitty-cat person; I do not envy you carting all those animals to Texas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker