Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I love you so much, I could just eat you

.

Leave it to the folks at McPhee to come up with the coolest, yet grossest, Valentine's treat:




A gummy heart.

Talk about taking "I give you my heart" a little too far!


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and remember: Blog Party entries are due now!




Tagged with
, , , ,

5 Thoughts for food:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Lady Amalthea said...

That's really kind of disgusting. I mean, a heart-shape is fine but one that looks like a real heart? Gross.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Eww that's great. I hope it's chewy like real aorta.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, well...the very fact it's 'gummy' means I'll never know.

But if anyone tries it, do let me know how it tastes!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Nupur said...

This is a great gift idea for anyone who is dating a cardiac surgeon :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Or someone with a weird anatomy fixation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker