Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

WDB#17: Happy Pups

.

A little outdoor play, and our pups are good.



Happy Doolin




Wicklow, having a good laugh.




Donegal, wondering what those silly boys are up to.

Food Bloggers unite over adorable puppy cuteness; visit Sweetnicks for cuteness over-load!


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and remember: Blog Party is less than one week away---get those entries in soon!




Tagged with
, , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker