Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Rigatoni with Sausage and Tomato Cream Sauce

.



Friday night's dinner: lucky me, Matt took over!

A recipe from Food & Wine (you must be a subscriber or news stand buyer to access, so if you'd like the recipe, just let me know); Rigatoni with Sausage and Tomato Cream Sauce.

We've had dishes like this before, but I'm always up for a new one.

Italian sausages (or Boca, thank you veddy much), cooked in garlic, onion, white wine, and tomatoes; then finished off with cream and dressed with some Parmesan.

I love this stuff. A bit spicy, warm, and filling.

And a perfect way to end a day that saw snowflakes in Eastern Tennessee.


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and hope to see you at the party!




Tagged with
, , ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

The recipe showed up ok for me. I was surprised that it didn't have any basil in the recipe. I like the idea of parsley, since it's easier to come by in the winter. This did sound like something I would like. (I would use low carb pasta, since I am a lower carb eater.)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Perhaps it works because I linked to it???

Either way, hope you like it!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

delish home cook ! Thats whats most important

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Awwww...thanks, foodcrazee!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger sailu said...

That sure is my kind of food and yes,like the idea of lots of parsley..love that flavour..I would reduce the cream content though..:)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sailu; the cream really wasn't that much, compared to the rest of the ingrdients. It just made for a nice, smooth, sauce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker