Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

.



We took the easy way out; big take-out order from our favorite Indian restaurant.

Good food, and a Law & Order: Criminal Intent marathon, to close out the year.

Wishing you all a happy 2006.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Happy New Year Stephanie and family.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Happy New Year you guys!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

boo_licious, Jeff and Joe: thank you, and best wishes for a happy 2006!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks good, Stephanie. I hope you had wonderful new year's eve.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Indira!

It was good...and we have enough left over to last a few more meals...yay!

Happy 2006 to you and Vijay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker