Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Cheese Tortellini with Walnut Pesto

.



Wow...what an easily prepared, and darn good, dinner.

Cheese Tortellini with Walnut Pesto; walnuts, parsley, garlic, olive oil, S&P, and Parmesan coarsely 'pulsed', tossed with cheese tortellini, butter and a bit of cooking liquid.

Simple ingredients, comes together quickly, and filling.

How do ya like that?

Tune in tomorrow for January's Blog Party announcement!


Tagged with
,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker