Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Amid the Hustle and Bustle

.



When's a girl supposed to find time to eat dinner? And when she does, what's she supposed to eat that won't require much time or effort.

A quick meal of sliced Purple Potatoes and Veat Bites, fried in butter, with garlic and onion, cayenne and chili powder.

Warm, and comforting. And hey...I got to eat purple potatoes!





Tagged with
, , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Mashed purple potatoes are fun too!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Aren't purple potatoes wonderful???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker