Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Vegas, Baby! Blog Party: 5

.

Today's the day...time to get those Blog Party: Vegas, Baby! entries in!

We're talking decadence. We're talking sinful. We're talking...food!

That's right; give in to your desires during this last month of the year, before we all put ourselves on diets and regimens. If it tastes good, eat it!

Create at least one appetizer and one cocktail (mockaholic drinks are perfectly acceptable), and give yourself a little 'me' time. Have a real party, or just spoil yourself (and any special someone's in your life) with a fabulous bite and sip.

Write your post, and send a link to me either in the comment section here, or by email (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com). I'll gather all our dishes together for a round-up Saturday, as well as provide decorating suggestions and music selections.

And since our theme is Vegas, Baby!, I'll be going all out for that, too!

You may send your entries in from now through Saturday noon, US (EST) time.

So...pick up some caviar, grab some bubbly, fire up the chocolate waterfall...and book a room!

Can't wait to see you at the party...

Tagged with
, , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger celia kusinera said...

Hi Steph, I emailed you already on my post. But just to be sure, here it is again: http://desarapen.blogspot.com/2005/12/blog-party-5-smoked-salmon-cucumber.html

Cheers!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Celia, I got it, but thanks!

Be watching for the round-up Saturday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker