Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

They Really Take the Cake

.



Thought you might be interested in seeing the winners of Wilton's 'You Take the Cake' contest; there's so pretty incredible cakes there!


And don't forget to mark your calendar for this month's Blog Party, Vegas, Baby!. We're all about giving in and indulging this time around, so start planning those entries!


Tagged with
, , ,

1 Thoughts for food:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know!

I'm glad I didn't bother to enter...my atttempts look rather puny next to that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker