Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Roll Over, I'm Tired: WDB $12

.



All that worrying about Macroom had Wicklow and Donegal tuckered out.

The problem was, there wasn't enough room on the couch for everyone.

No big. Wicklow just climbed on top of Donegal, and made himself comfortable.

Be sure to visit Sweetnicks to see all the other cute pups!


And don't forget to mark your calendar for this month's Blog Party, Vegas, Baby!. We're all about giving in and indulging this time around, so start planning those entries!


Tagged with
, ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker