Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Global Visits

.

Thanks to that nifty, new, feature on my tracking program, I can see where my visitors are coming from.

And in addition to people from all over the United States (even a hit from Kersey, PA; just outside my hometown), I've become quite international lately.

I've had visitors from:

Neuilly-Sur-Seine, France

Barcelona, Spain

Dublin, Limerick, and Cork Ireland

Pretoria, South Africa

Altrincham, London, Kingsbury, Ilford, and Hackbridge UK

Ashgrove, Australia

Panmure, New Zealand

Stuttgart, Germany

Gan Soreq, Israel

Orkola, Finland

Nassau, Bahamas

Cairo, Egypt

Palmirito, Venezuela

Eggenberg, Austria

Not to mention Canada, Singapore, China, Malaysia, and the Philippines!

Pretty darn cool...thanks for stopping by!


Tagged with
,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker