Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 21, 2005

You Know Christmas is Coming When...

.

You start seeing ads for:

Chia Pets

Fry Daddys

Fingerhut

Personally, I'm crossing my fingers for the Fry Daddy...


Tagged with
, ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger MeBeth said...

I've definitely been thinking about getting myself a fry daddy, but I don't think I have enough restraint. I'd fry everything!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Matt's often talked of getting one.

I mean, much easier clean up, dedicated fry pot...it's perfect!

But yeah...what I don't want for Christmas is coronary disease.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Fry Daddys?

Fingerhuts?

Links! (i could google but that's not the point is it?)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Anthony...your wish is my...well, you get it.

Links are up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker