Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

They're Awake! WDB 10

.



See? My pups actually do more than sleep, told you!

Here, Wicklow is playing manservant to Donegal; he can't stand an untidy companion. Must keep her clean.



In fact, they were so full of energy, I had a difficult time getting them to sit still long enough to photograph them...



Hey, it's hard work looking this cute.

Visit Sweetnicks to see all the other pups!

Tagged with
, ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lady Amalthea said...

Cute!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Lady Amalthea! We think they are, too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker