Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

WCB#23: Temporary Relocation

.



As sending his best wishes out to Clare and Kiri this weekend took all his energy, Macroom promptly fell asleep in Alex's Scooby Doo chair.

Of course, he's not clever enough to recognize the irony.

Please visit Farmgirl and boo_licious to see all the other kitties!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

too cute....

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Auntie Stephanie

Macroom picked Mum's fav cartoon character! So sweet.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Linda; we think so, too!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Boo the Cat:

It really comes down to picking the softest, most comfortable, spot in the room. And this way I can sit near my Mommy and keep an eye on her, as well as advise her of what to post to her blog.

Macroom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker