Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Unbearable Cuteness of Being...Puppies

.

As promised in last night's post, here are photos of my oh-so adorable puppies, shortly after we adopted them.



Wicklow, about to get his very first bath.



Donegal, who would eventually grow into those big ears!


Don't forget; Blog Party#4: The Gang's All Here: The Holiday Edition is just a week away! There's no such thing as a too early submission! Entries can be left in link format here, in the comments, or you may email them to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.
Hope to see you there!

15 Thoughts for food:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, are they cute!!! How could you resist those faces? Thanks for making me smile this evening :)

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. my. god.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeff...glad I could make your day!

And there was no way I could resist them...still can't.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Dexygus...No. Kidding.

!!!!!

They slay me sometimes, they're so cute.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

bajan_chic...I hate leaving mine behind, too!

I look forward to your entry!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Nupur said...

cho chweet! I'm not surprised you went to get one and got two instead!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

The puppies are so cute.

Farmgirl and I are joint hosting WCB this weekend - a special get well edition for Clare and Kiri. I hope Macroom and the doggies will join us and bring something to cheer them up.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, too cute!...Or should I say two cute! (yeah...I shouldn't be allowed to make puns.)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nupur...I know! I mean, look at those faces!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi boo_licious!

You can count on us; I have posts just waiting for the weekend.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Alice, I don't say the pups are painfully cute for nothin'!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh those puppies are sooooo cute!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

Of coure, they're all grown up now, but still cute!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Awww... I love puppies!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

So do we!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker