Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Curry in your Sweets?

.

So, some 'brilliant' execs are marketing the lovely KitKat in new flavors. No, not white or dark chocolate (love both), but how about curry???!

Hey, I love a good curry.

And I love KitKats.

I'm just not so sure I want them in the same wrapper, though.


Tagged with
, ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lady Amalthea said...

Curried Kit Kat? Hmm. I'll be interested in seeing if people actually buy them or if they're too surprised.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

There's a good chance they'll only be sold in the UK.

I don't see the American people embracing curry with the chocolate.

More's the pity.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Kai said...

I ate a curried Mister Donut doughnut in Japan. Ughh.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Kai...that sounds...ewwwww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker