Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Cookies For Kids

.



While putting together my to-make Christmas cookie list, I was flipping through the wonderful Betty Crocker's Cooky (sic) Book.


I'd already assembled a list of twenty (!...good lord; what was I thinking?) cookies and treats, but I thought these Cheerios Molasses Patties would be a neat cookie to make with Alex!

So, with Alex's help (he's so very good at 'dumping' the ingredients), I whipped up some sticky-sweet cereal goodness.

Very easy to make, if a bit of a time-waster (how freakin' long does it take to reach 250 degrees while on a low setting, anyway?).



Cheerios, peanuts, molasses, brown sugar, water, vinegar, cream of tartar and baking soda.

And how do they taste?

What do you think?!







Tagged with
, , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker