Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Left-over Breakfast Dinner

.



It turned out to be one of those days.

I had plans for dinner, but as the day wore on, realized it just wasn't happening.

So, I bumped up a meal scheduled for later in the week, and we went with that.

Getting some of those plastic containers out of the fridge; Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon (for Matt), from the most recent Blog Party, and Potato Galettes using up the Potato and Cheese Puree from Thanksgiving.

Nothing spectacular, but at least we managed to eat.

Best laid plans, and all that...


Tagged with
, , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker