Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Spittin' Image

.



So, what do you think? Is he my son, or what?

Alex is 2 1/2, and in the photo on the bottom, I'm about four or five.


Tagged with
, ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I love the flower in your hair! :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Alice!

I was at someone's wedding, if I recall correctly. And hey; it was the late Seventies!

May not have ben in SF, but still works...

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

does look likeu and he cooks too...

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both are pretty and cute, Stephanie.
And Alex cheeks, (I have a cheeks fixation)I just want to give him a peck on his cheeks, so cute.:)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

foodcrazee...I got lucky with the cooking, didn't I?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Indira!

I kiss those cheeks all the time, so I know what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker