Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Maybe it's just me, but...

.

I find it odd that someone in Rome, Italy, is coming to my blog to find how to make the perfect lasagna.

I mean...c'mon.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Too funny! Hey, as long as it's not meat lasagna...

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, that would be even worse...

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Randi said...

im so low tech, how can you tell who comes to your blog?

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Randi...I use www.extremetracking.com; with them, I can see who's come to visit, via site, country, or search engine. It's really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker