Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

.



Last week, our favorite grocery store, Earth Fare, held a Christmas party for the kids. In a community room off the cafe seating, about a dozen and a half kids, as well as their respective parents, we were served lunch (hot dogs, veggie dogs, and Brats, crudites and dips, chips, punch and more). The kids got to watch a couple of Rankin & Bass movies (which are my favorite Christmas flicks), did some crafts and coloring, and had a visit from Santa!

Alex had a great time (and Matt found a new Brat to try), interacted with other kids, and walked away with some lovely gifts. But the best part was sharing some Christmas cheer with my little boy and husband.



See those cheeks?? Sure sign my little guy is so ready for a nap...



"Yeah...I'm not so sure about this, Daddy"

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate), Everyone!



Tagged with
, , , ,

8 Thoughts for food:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Joe...and Merry Christmas to you and Jeff!!!!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

That sounds like a great day! Hope you, Matt & Alex have a fantastic Christmas :)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jeff!! Same to you both...

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Stephanie - I've fallen way behind on blog reading, but look forward to catching up. Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Cathy...and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie, Matt and Alex
Merry Christmas!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you so much, Indira!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker