Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

WDB #15: Pups on Vacation

.



Doolin: Up close and personal.

Our three pups have had a pretty good week. Matt's been home, we've had company, and of course they've had all kinds of cool doggy presents.



Keeper of the remote. "Mom said not to turn the channel; it's a whole day of D'Onofrio!"



Wicklow and Donegal enjoying a warm New Year's Day.



Charging puppy!



Poor Doolin. It's hard work being that cute. Add the extra responsibility of overwhelming all the relatives with his adorableness, and opening lots and lots of yummy Christmas treats; well, taking a nap was the only sensible thing to do.

Stop by Sweetnicks, and see what the other pups have been up to.


Tagged with
, , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker