Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

WDB#16: The Pups Strike a Pose

.



Doesn't Wicklow just look so sad? He's really a happy mutt; honest.



Donegal: the pensive pup.



And Doolin, better known as Destructo-Puppy!

Visit Sweetnicks for more canine cuteness.


Blog Party #6 has been announced, and this month? We're going Retro! Click here for all the information, and hope to see you at the party!




Tagged with
, , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker