Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Not Sure if I should be Proud, or Embarrassed...

.

My uncle sent this link to me...I thought, 'surely, this is a joke, right?'; but alas, it's true!

DuBois, PA, meat-market manufactures peanut-butter hot dogs

DuBois was the nearest 'big city' to my hometown of St. Marys, about a half-hour drive.

My first reaction was something along the lines of 'this is sick and wrong'. But hey; who knows?

But I was a little concerned about the kid who started all this: apparently, he eats everything smothered in peanut butter. And he's less than...svelte.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh dear. That is scary. I don't know why there is an obesity epidemic in this country, really very odd.....

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yep. I'm sticking with 'sick and wrong', myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker