Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Three Little Pups on the Couch Are We

.


Cute as a puppy-dog well can be


Filled to the brim with doggy sleep


Every surface works as a bed


Even this one that is red


Three little pups who're color-blind


So the red we do not mind


Three little pups on the couch are we

(apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan)

All three, in the same photo! Unbelievable, I know; but it's been happening more and more...I suppose because Doolin is finally 'growing up', if not bigger. He calms down for a whole fifteen minutes at a time, now. Wicklow and Donegal can tolerate him when he's not biting on them, I guess.

Sweetnicks will have all the other puppy photos for you Sunday night!




Tagged with: + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Abby said...

So cute!

We just "adopted" a new pup. I say adopted because he kind of chose us - wandered into our yard! (Don't worry, we did everything in our power to find his previous owners, but no one came forward. Ridiculous.)

So our dog, Clementine, will now have a brother, Winston.

(I'm about to pop for blogger by mail. I'm a first-timer. Yippee!)

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Chris said...

That makes me almost wish I had dogs again.....

Chris
My Blog

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent - but it makes me miss my pup.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Abby...I don't understand how people can 'lose track of' their animals.

We see a couple of dogs allowed to just wander the neighborhood...crossing fairly busy streets and all...and all I can think is 'your parents most not love you as much as we love our dogs', because we'd never let that happen.

If you don't have time to walk your dog? Don't get one!

How are the two getting along?

Do you realize how dirty you made that sound??!??!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris;

Makes me wish I had more!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna...aaawwwww!

You can visit mine, if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker