Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

WDB: It's Hot Out There!

.

As I get ready for tonight's Blog Party, I can't help but notice how terribly humid it is today...three minutes in the great outdoors, and I was quite ready to get back to my air conditioned house!

The dogs had the same idea; after a couple hours roaming the backyard this morning, they decided there's little else worth doing, and resumed their usual positions.




He always looks so sad when he's awake, but Wicklow's just the cutest thing ever when he's asleep!



In an attempt to avoid Doolin, and knowing that heat rises, Donegal just plopped herself down on the floor...right in the path of the floor fan, of course!



Feeling dejected and rejected, Doolin worked that much harder at being adorable.

Sweetnicks will have all the other puppy pics Sunday night...check them out!



Tagged with: + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker