Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Oooh...Shiny

.



Feel free to admire Matt's latest (belated) Christmas present. Ceramic knife. Shiny.

And sharp. Like, watch what you're doing-sharp, or you'll wind up with diced fingertips.




My step-dad works for Kyocera. Employee-discounts rock.




Tagged with: + + + + +

5 Thoughts for food:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous and green with envy!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike...it's an extremely nice knife.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

So long as you're careful, you're allowed to keep using it!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My colour is changing to dark green ;-)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, no!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker