Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

WDB: Hanging Around the House

.

Business as usual here. Dogs every where you look!



Triple D: Donegal, Doolin and Duke relax after working the slipcover off the couch.



Wicklow, working the 'cute' angle, from high above. (Yes, we're still working on the house.)




Meanwhile, Fluffy seeks peace and quiet, hiding from the rest of 'The Pack'.

Sweetnicks has more puppy cuteness for you tonight!



Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

I love seeing all the doggies and I'm so glad you are taking care of those two who showed up at your house...they know where the love is!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

RPM; thank you!

They're good dogs, both of them. They're starved for attention, and they can get it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker