Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ground Cover

.



Left unattended, and mostly forgotten, half our garden has become solid mint.

We planted three or four varieties last summer, so I'm not even sure which this is.

But it sure smells good!




This is your last day to send in your Blog Party#21: Let's Have a Picnic entries! Turn all your favorite picnic foods into bite-sized treats, grab a cold drink, and join us for a Blog Party. All you have to do is make ****AT LEAST ONE appetizer AND cocktail**** (that's a minimum of one EACH); take some photos, and write about it. Get your entries to me no later than today, Thursday, 19 April: either leave a link here in the comments, or send it to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the round-up on Saturday, 21 April. Hope to see you there!




Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Sara said...

That is what I am hoping will happen with my 2 mint plants this year - I want them to take over.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Just do what we did...nothing!!

Matt went out a few weeks ago, and discovered this minty wonderland. Total surprise to us. But a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker