Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Temporary Delay

.

Having, of all things, eye problems. Staring at bright screen not so fun. Should have Blog Party round-up posted tomorrow.

10 Thoughts for food:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Nabeela said...

oh, I hope your eye problem gets well soon...I am looking forward to the round up

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

I hope you get better soon, Steph!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Elle said...

That's painful Stephanie. We can all take a raincheck on the blog party. You take care of YOU.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger eva said...

Hope you get better very soon!
Take care!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Nabeela. I hope to have it up later today.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Patricia!

Staying away from the computer screen has been very good for me.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Elle, you have no idea. Imagine sandpaper glued to the insides of your eyelids? Now, imagine opening and closing those eyelids.

That's my life.

I should have the round-up posted later tonight...you know, just days before the NEXT theme is announced!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Gigha!

Until a few days ago, we've had some surprisingly cool weather, which meant I didn't need to use the air conditioning to cool the house. AC does terrible things to my (incredibly sensitive) eyes.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck Stephanie! Hope it eases up soon. Chronic conditions are no fun! :-(

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Katherine!

Almost better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker