Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, November 12, 2007

For US-based Tim Tams Fans

.



I have news, and you may want to hunt me down just so you can hug me.

If you love Tim Tams (and frankly, if you've tried them, you do), and happen to live near one of the 297 CostPlus World Market locations, you are a very lucky person, indeed.

Because World Market is the exclusive US distributer of Tim Tams!

Here, they are sold under the company name, Arnott's, but trust me: it's the same fabulously chocolately biscuit you know and love.

Their stores are pretty much awesome, anyway, but for carrying Tim Tams I will love them forever!

Click here to see if you're one of the fortunate ones near a store...and happy shopping!

14 Thoughts for food:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

Oh how I wish I would have known this yesterday!! There are a couple of locations in my state, but unfortunately not my city. But I was just in a city that has them yesterday - looks like I need to take a drive again!!!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Randi said...

They've carried them for a long time. I freaking love them!! They're made with pure sugary and not HFCS like most packaged cookies are.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jennywenny said...

They also carry lots of british stuff like lovely shortbread, golden syrup, digestive biscuits and lots of yummy cadburys stuff. And good wine. mmmm

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Awesome!! There is a World Market right my me, I'm going to make a point to scope this out :O) Thanks!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Dolores said...

Another reason to make a trip to Cost Plus. Thanks for letting me know... my Australian swap partner sent me a package of Tim Tams... and created addicts in John and me!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Mmmm, Tim Tams are gooooood. I had some when an Australian friend brought me a few packets a year or two ago. Have you tried the Tim Tam slam yet?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, sorry Deborah!

But at least you know know, right?

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Randi!

Well, we started shopping at Cost Plus when we were still in Oakland, but didn't know about Tim Tams until this year. If only we'd known then what we know now!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jennywenny; oh, it's more than slightly dangerous to shop there, isn't it?

We know better than to believe 'we're just getting two things'; if we walk through those doors, we're getting stuff.

Doesn't matter if we need it, it's just all so neat!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Beth; you're most welcome!

I suppose it's fortunate that the World Market here is a good half-hour drive from our house, otherwise we'd shop there a heck of a lot more than we do!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Dolores; I got my first taste of Tim Tams through an Australian BBM'er, too!

I thought I'd never taste their chocolatey goodness again; thanks, Cost Plus!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeanne, yes...I did!

I think it was Brilynn who first told me about it, so I tried it with hot chocolate (not being a coffee drinker). Very cool, but I think I'll keep the rest for nibbling.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Morven said...

Ah yes but do they carry all the flavours? Let me know if every you "need" to try something different and we can do a swap. I know you aren't much into fruity stuff but for useless information purposes in our stores have strawberry cream filled ones in support of breast cancer month.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Morven!!!!! How are you?

Allegedly, they carry two other flavors beyond the 'basic', but our store only has the original.

I'm always up for a swap! You have to let me know if there's anything you want!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker