Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Flour Child

.




This is what happens when you insist on getting up close & personal when Mommy's making cookies.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Ravi said...

Stephanie, that was so cute and esp the way you worded it (mommy). Just as your cookery skills and passion, I am amazed by your love for family/friends and animals. I hope and pray they don't diminish a bit. Cheers!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful laugh! What is the dog's name? Loved the picture - thanks for posting it. Lucky you - lucky dog!
BufaloGirl

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Ravi!

You always make my day; thank you!

Doolin (he's the one in the photo) long ago appointed himself my personal body guard. So, he follows me every where I go; he's practically tethered to me.

So, he ends up with flour, powdered sugar and corn starch all over him frequently...it only works on the dark dogs, though!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

bufalogirl, thank you!

This one is Doolin, he's a Border Collie mix. We have four more (I know, I know), but he's the one most likely to be covered in baking ingredients!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker